Today, businesses are awash with proprietary information. If you better understand what your data is telling you, you can more accurately understand, evaluate and plan ahead. Essentially it arms you with the tools to make the right decision regarding what to do next.
While traditionally CRM has been based around the delivery of the right message to the right person, at the right time, at Deepend we believe it is predicated by a powerful additional element – that of business ‘decisioning’.
The information is out there, it’s the untangling and interpretation of it that’s the tricky bit. This is where Deepend comes in. We can help you establish decision making frameworks that promote actionable insights that will affect positive change internally and drive your business forward.
Of course once the precursors to success are in place, we can get on with the fun bit and create campaigns that impact your bottom line.
Our 360 degree approach manifests itself throughout the customer life cycle and is as detailed as it is progressive. We work tirelessly with brands to help them address the critical issues of client acquisition, cross sell, retention and loyalty.
Here’s a snapshot of how we do it.
ACQUISITION – How do I begin a customer relationship?
- What methods/channels can I use to cultivate a relationship before a purchase is made?
- How can I get visitors to make their first purchase?
- What are my best acquisition opportunities (search, online display, social, third party affiliates, etc.)?
CROSS SELL / UP SELL – How can I expand my customer relationship?
- Which customers are more likely to buy across product categories vs. within the same category?
- How can we get customers to upgrade or consider additional services?
RETENTION / REACTIVATION – How can I maintain my customer relationship?
- How do I keep customers from becoming inactive?
- How do I mobilise inactive customers?
- What activities do customers exhibit before they become inactive?
LOYALTY – How can I strengthen my customer relationships?
- What do my best customers look like?
- What motivates them to buy or to share my brand with others?
- How can I reward best customers?
- Where is there potential to grow other customers into best customers?
Need to know more? Take a look at how our CRM strategies have delivered successful outcomes for our clients.